Strawberry Banana Tofu Smoothie
- ½ cup apple juice
- ½ cup frozen vanilla nonfat yogurt, peach sorbet, or desired flavor sorbet
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) soft tofu, drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen sliced strawberries or peaches
- 1 banana, broken into chunks
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Fresh whole berries for garnish (optional)
- Place the apple juice, sorbet, tofu, strawberries or peaches, banana and honey in a blender. Cover andprocess until well blended.
- With blender still running, drop ice cubes, one at a time, through the hole in the liduntil smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses; garnish with a fresh berries, if desired.