It tastes somewhat like malai chicken boti, only its a creamier and more flavorful chicken curry. If your a fan of malai chicken boti then you are going to love this recipe.
- 2lb Boneless chicken (chopped into small cubes)
- 1 Chopped onion
- 1 small can Tomato paste
- 1 Red Chili
- 2 Cloves
- 2 Cardamom
- 1/2" Cinnamon stick
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 carton Light whipping cream
- 1 tsp Dhania powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1-1 1/4 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2" piece Ginger made into a paste
- 6 cloves Garlic (made into paste)
- Fresh coriander
- to taste Salt
- Heat oil. Add red chili, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon stick, and bay leaf, and cook until the bayleaf turns golden brown. Add the onion and fry for two minutes. Add the ginger garlic paste andfry for 4 - 6 minute. Add the chicken and fry for 5 minutes. Sprinkle in chili, dhania powder,cumin powder and turmeric.
- Cover chicken + salt (add water if needed) and cook for around 15 minutes until 1/4 cooked. Addcan of tomato paste and cook on low heat. Just before removing, add the whipping cream andcook for a few minutes. Add Garam Masala and coriander leaves Remove after a couple ofminutes.