Ground Beef Tortillas
- 1 Lb. Ground Beef
- 8 Tortillas
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Crushed
- 1 Cup Frozen Corn
- 1/2 Can (14-16 oz.) Tomato Sauce
- 4 Tbsp. Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Crumble Beef into large frying pan and add ChoppedOnion. Saute, stirring frequently until beef isbrowned, 10-15 minutes. Drain grease from pan.
- Add Tomato Sauce, Garlic and Salt and Pepper totaste. Cook until mixture thickens, about 10 minutes.Stir in Frozen Corn and cook an additional 2-3minutes. Remove from heat.
- Top each Tortilla with meat mixture and sprinklewith Parsley. Roll up.
* Variation: Add additional spices such asOregano, Cumin and Chili Powder. Use 2Tsp. Dried Parsley instead of Fresh. UseCoriander instead of Parsley.
Warm tortillas in microwave (wrapped indampened paper town) or oven (wrappedin foil) prior to topping with meat mxitureand parsley.