Ground Beef and Rice Casserole
- 1 Lb. Ground Beef
- 1 1/3 Cup Rice (Minute Rice)
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Can (14-16 oz) Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Pre-heat oven to 375 Degrees.
- Saute Onion in Butter. Place Rice in casserole dish(grease first). Top with cooked onions.
- Add Salt and Pepper to Ground Beef and brown in alarge frying pan.
- Arrange beef on top of casserole. Combine saucewith Water and pour onto casserole.
- Bake uncovered, for 35 minutes.
* Variation: Add Diced Celery.