- 2 cups water
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- pinch table salt
- 4 cups frozen raspberries, thawed
- Prepare a simple syrup with the water and sugar bycombining both in a medium saucepan set over mediumlowheat. Cook mixture until the sugar is fully dissolved.
- Once the simple syrup is ready, add the salt and theraspberries. Using an immersion blender, blend themixture until smooth.
- Strain half of the mixture through afine mesh strainer to remove the seeds. Use a spatula toaid in passing the purée through the strainer.
- Remove seeds and repeat with the second half. Cover andrefrigerate 2 to 3 hours, or overnight.
- Turn on the Cuisinart® ice cream maker; pour the mixture into the frozen freezer bowl and let mix until thickened, about 15 to 20 minutes. The sorbet will have a soft, creamy texture.
- If a firmer consistency is desired, transferthe sorbet to an airtight container and place in freezer forabout 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer about 15 minutesbefore serving.
If you love it, please share it:
You might also like:
Dark Chocolate SorbetVegetarian
Lemon Basil SorbetVegetarian
Please leave your thoughts on this recipecomments powered by Disqus