Turkey Soup Slow Cooker Style
A tasty soup made from leftover turkey, topped with delicious dumplings. You can make the most of even the smallest pieces of leftover meat on your holiday turkey.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 3 teaspoons beef bouillon
- 3 cups boiling water
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup green pepper, diced
- Add all ingredients except sliced mushrooms to slow cooker
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Add mushrooms and turn up to high for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with rolls or garlic bread.
If you love it, please share it:
Please leave your thoughts on this recipecomments powered by Disqus