Chinese Barbecued Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- Barbecue sauce:
- 2 tsps dark soy sauce
- 3 tsps hoisin sauce
- 2 large garlic cloves, monced
- 1 tsp chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tsp rice wine (optional)
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsps chili bean paste
- 2 tsps sugar
- Preheat oven to 475F.
- Place the chicken wings in a baking dish.
- Combine the barbecue sauce ingredients and mix for 5 seconds.
- Add the sauce to the chicken wings and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Place the wings in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Turn heat down to 350F and cook for 20 munites.Serve hot or allow to cool and serve at room temperature.
If you love it, please share it:
Please leave your thoughts on this recipecomments powered by Disqus