Linguini with Lemon and Garlic
While spaghetti traditionally accompanies meat and tomato dishes, linguine are often served with seafood or pesto. A light, fresh supper meal - choose lemons that are firm, heavy and fragrant to ensure that they're juicy.
- 1/2 Lb. Linguini
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Crushed
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs. Butter
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- Grated Zest of 2 Lemons
- 2 Tsp. Lemon Juice
- Cook the Linguini Pasta as directed on package.
- Heat Olive Oil and Butter in small frying pan. Add theCrushed Garlic Cloves and cook over a medium heatfor 1 minute, creating a Garlic Oil.
- Place the Garlic Oil in serving dish. Toss in Parsley, Lemon Zest, Lemon Juice and Salt and Pepper totaste. Then, toss in the Linguini Pasta.
* Variation: Works will with spaghetti also.
If you love it, please share it:
Please leave your thoughts on this recipecomments powered by Disqus